All recruitment agencies must comply to Act 276 (10th Sept. 2003) to have a licence to practice. SYNERGOS SRL has two licences:
RECRUITMENT Licence n. 13/I/0008775 of 24/06/2009 beginning February 2007.
OUTPLACEMENT Licence n. 39/0014493 of 17/10/2012 beginning April 2010.
It is necessary to have a job agency licence in order to practice recruitment. Only job agencies can publish job offers withholding the employer’s name.
Definition of Recruitment and Outplacement
“The process of finding and hiring the best-qualified candidate (from within or outside of an organization) for a job opening, in a timely and cost effective manner. The recruitment process includes analyzing the requirements of a job, attracting employees to that job, screening and selecting applicants, hiring, and integrating the new employee to the organization.
“The process of a company assisting recently terminated employees with searching for other employment opportunities. Some of these companies work with particular outplacement agencies that locate news jobs for the laid off employees. Outplacement services are typically only provided for a certain amount of time and are not required to be offered by the company. Outplacements services are paid for by the downsizing company.”
Methodology and Regulation Code
- The steps of a recruitment process are:
- We carry out a needs’ analysis on our client’s needs which can help us provide a personalized recruitment process;
- We decide on which method to apply (data base search, executive search, publishing), and the costs and timings involved;
- We agree on the project and the JOB DESCRIPTION with our client;
- We source candidates and carry out a first screening by phone or video interview;
- We shortlist the best candidates and present our clients with their CV/report;
- Client-candidate interviews take place;
- Our client feeds back to us;
- We help our client decide on the best choice of candidate;
- We carry out a post placement assessment of the chosen candidate;
- The Recruitment process starts on our client’s request. Candidates are not charged for our service.
- CPL & TAYLOR complies to the following ethical and behavioural policies:
- Candidates are screened objectively and without prejudice;
- Candidates are treated respectfully regardless of their professional level and circumstances;
- Bespoke training schemes are provided for employees;
- Employees and candidates’ personal data is handled in compliance to privacy policies.