• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• This website offers job offers in relation to their competences and experience.
• You have to be over 18 or be of legal age according to your jurisdiction and be legally authorized to agree to these terms.
• It is prohibited to use this website and/or receive the services if this is not allowed in your country or in accordance with its laws.
• Other than what explicitly stated in this document, nothing in these Terms can be considered Licence of Property and the user accepts to not sell, licence, rent, change, distribute, copy, reproduce, transfer, show publicly, publish, adapt, or extract.
• If we decide to cancel your account and/or our services the subscriptions will be active until the expiry date.
• You agree to indemnify and relieve Cpl & Taylor of any request, loss, liability, claim or expense (including legal fees), to be borne by third parties due to, or arising from, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the site.
• To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances CPL & Taylor may be held responsible for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use the service.
• To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Cpl & Taylor assumes no responsibility for (i) errors, errors or inaccuracies of the contents; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature, arising from access or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access or use of our secure servers and / or all personal information stored therein.
• We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, these pages need to be reviewed periodically. When we modify the Terms substantially, we will inform you that important changes have been made to the Terms. The continued use of the website or of our service after these changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not accept future terms or versions of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or service.
• You agree to receive from time to time messages and promotional materials from us, by post, e-mail or any other contact form that you may provide us (including your telephone number for calls or text messages). If you do not wish to receive such promotional materials or notices, please let us know at any time.
• These Terms, the rights and remedies provided below, and all claims and disputes relating to this and / or services, are governed by, interpreted and asserted for all purposes exclusively in accordance with the Italian internal substantive laws, without respect its principles on conflict of laws. Any and all of these claims and disputes will be made present and you hereby consent to their exclusive decision by a competent court of jurisdiction located in Mantua / Parma / Verona. The application of the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.