Register your CV to consider new job opportunities (1st job and/or job improvement/ professional development). One of our collaborators will examine it to check correspondence with any current selections. In the registration form it’s possible to indicate the selection codes you are interested in.
The selection process foresees the exclusion of many applications. This doesn’t imply a negative judgment on the candidate’s professional background but simply a lack of correspondence with the requests, not necessarily expressed in the post.
If we are unable to contacted for the current selection, we will keep your CV in our records for future opportunities.
Without your consent your CV and details won’t be forwarded to a company.
Advice to write your CV:
- An ideal CV isn’t longer than two or three pages. If you need to add more information do it in an attachment or in a letter of presentation.
- Describe your professional goals before explaining your background.
- Add a good and appropriate photo.
- Your personal and contact details must be clear and complete.
- If you are available for relocation make sure its stated on your CV.
In the online form it’s possible to record a short video presentation. It’s not essential but it’s a chance to promote your application in the best way. To make the most of this opportunity, here is some advice:
- The video presentation doesn’t replace the CV so it’s useless to read or repeat the same information stated in the CV.
- Use it as a letter of presentation in which you explain the reasons for your application and your strengths.
- Before recording do a few tests, repeating what you want to say in a loud voice. Don’t exceed 60/90 seconds.
We suggest you add the following sentence.
“Having read the statement on SYNERGOS SRL web site www.cpltaylor.it, I hereby authorize the forwarding of my personal details to third parties, in computer and paper file, solely for Research and Selection purposes, according to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003”.